Monday, October 24, 2011

Chris - 3

27:14 - 9:04 pace

Lunch run with Jeeni. We went to Seattle this past weekend and had a blast. She introduced me to a couple of her really good friends and showed me around. Went to Pike Place Market, rode to the top of the Space Needle, had a couple great meals, saw the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, and walked around on the SPU campus. She played her first ever drinking game (flip cup) with me on Saturday night also! Luke and Zack, I told her we should all play beer pong when we come to Eugene to visit.

1 comment:

  1. It has been a while since I played beer pong, but of course if you all came to visit we could definitely play. Sounds like a nice trip up to Seattle. I really want to spend a weekend up there sometime, I have never actually been. It's on my short list..given it's close proximity to Eugene/Portland.

    ReplyDelete