Monday, October 10, 2011

James - 2.8

32:49

I made totals updates for the previous two weeks - I hope that's okay with everyone. I didn't backdate them just because they would have been needlessly far back in the posts. None of us were particularly special in those weeks (Steve's consistency probably puts him at Number 1) but I figured it would prevent Luke from having to do 4 or 5 weeks when he returns. On that note, I won't do anymore because obviously he will have more to post later and I don't want to make it look like I'm trying to steal the number 1 spot during a semi-fictional collective downtime, hah.

In other news, some young boys tried to sell me cakes and cookies during this run. And I found out that the medicine I've been taking has a side effect of back pains, so now that I'm no longer taking it I hope to get better fast.

5 comments:

  1. what kind of F'ed up meds cause back pain? Sue them! hah, j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and libido killing too! Glad my doctor agreed the cure was worse than the disease. (Note: I don't have a disease, everything's fine).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shagging rules and they know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, hilarious comments.
    I'll be posting all my runs when I get back, of course, and I'll go update and backdate the weekly mileage totals as well.

    ReplyDelete