Tuesday, October 18, 2011

James - 1.4

An unplanned run. Alison and I decided to go somewhere. It was after dark. She thought we were walking, I thought we were driving. She went on ahead of me as I did something in the flat, while I waited at the car, thinking she'd have been there first. And after looking around a bit, panicked. And ran all the way to our destination and back and around the complex and was ON THE EDGE. Somehow we missed one another until I was about ready to call the police (and I would do almost anything to avoid doing that). Turns out she walked all the way there and back too, but couldn't get what we went for because I had the money. And phone and keys for that matter. We think we might have been in the (small) store at the same time and just had terrible bad luck.

I wasn't dressed well for running, but in terms of speed, panic works.

No comments:

Post a Comment