Thursday, May 6, 2010

Chris - 3

22:04 - 7:21 pace

First run in my new Mizuno shoes! http://www.holabirdsports.com/products/Mizuno-Wave-Inspire-5-Men-043785.jpg They felt pretty good. Definitely more cushioning and support than my old Nike Haywards. So I'm going to keep the new ones at work, and use my Haywards when I run at home. Basketball has definitely been keeping me in decent shape, this was a pretty solid run. Kept enough to hustle at the end, and didn't feel like I was going to keel over afterwards. Basketball tomorrow after work then a game Sunday! My team is awwwwful. I'm fairly certain we won't win any games. So I'm not being very competitive about it - just going out and having fun playing in an organized league with a clock and scoreboard and stuff. I definitely need to rebound from my poor performance last game though, I think I only had like 9 points. Eek. My team has literally no chance unless I'm scoring between 20-30 I would say. Go Beaverton Bullets!

2 comments:

  1. if nothing else, you at least have some nice alliteration with the team name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah. We lost tonight by 2, and my back is feeling way worse after the game. No physical activity for me until this gets better. =/

    ReplyDelete