Sunday, May 9, 2010

Luke - 9.5

9.5mi, 68:18 (7:11)
One of the Canadians who stayed with me last year was in town for a meet again, so he and his friend (their combined 800m PRs are 3:34) joined me for a run. They wanted to go ten or eleven miles, and I suggested a run with crazy hills, and they said, "Sure, why not!" So I took them on the Relentless Hill run. The faster of the two turned around about a mile and a half in, saying he was too hungover to do such crazy hills. The other continued with me, but decided against doing a second hill loop which would have made it 10.5 miles instead of 7.75. He had to walk up The Wall, but other than that we pushed it pretty well. When we got back we decided to tack on a little extra on flat ground, so we did a mile on Amazon in 6:28.

No comments:

Post a Comment