Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Luke - 10.35

10.35mi, 83:40 (8:05)
Wednesday Fox Hollow with Zack, with the extra 1.6-mile loop at the top. It was absolutely pouring rain so the entire run was one giant puddle. It's so fun to run in such stupid elements. I was feeling feisty so I decided to attack the hill, and ended up running 7:28 up it. The trail was actually probably in better condition than the bark path, which was just eating up our feet--step in the wrong place and you end up six inches underground. We were doing about 9-minute pace on that stuff even though we were running pretty well. All in all, pretty good practice for the Ridgeline Ramble, which we are running on Saturday. I'm hoping we win it.

2 comments:

  1. Haha sounds like a fun run! Have fun with the Ridgeline Ramble! Same route as last year? Who's doing the first leg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, same course. We flipped a coin for it and I will be doing the leg you did last year. I am hoping we can win!

    ReplyDelete