Saturday, June 11, 2011

Alison - 3.1

I ran for about 30 mins on the treadmill; I've been hardcore working out lately so it was no surprise that I was running 10-minute miles again. I am a short-legged beast, so this is not a slow pace. I would be more comfortable at 8-minute miles again, but that is my goal for/by October when a girl friend of mine wants me to do a mini-tri with her. I forgot what those are called. We are most concerned about the swimming portion.

It was 102*F when I drove to the gym so running outside is really out of the question again until (maybe) early October.

In other news, I told my interviewer that one of my 3 favorite fiction novels is Maniac Magee. I knew Luke would be proud.

Luke, I miss you!
Chris, I am so proud of you!
Zack, you are so awesome to keep Luke in line and an awesome runner.
James, I hope you are never the father of my children.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Alison, and good job on the run! And Maniac Magee was one of my favorite books growing up - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only didn't mention Steve by name because he already knows how awesome he is!

    PS I read all your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah thanks I am just feeling sorry for myself cuz i can't run for a few more weeks still. I might start a blog somerowing.blogspot.com . Im going to the gym again to do some rowing tonight.

    ReplyDelete