Monday, November 14, 2011

Chris - 3

28:14 - 9:24 pace

I finally ran! And I am in terrible shape. And I got a side ache after like 4 minutes. Pretty pathetic. It feels like it's been forever since I posted so here's a couple reason why I haven't been able to run (besides being lazy). I was in Houston, Texas from Oct 26th-31st for my cousins wedding and spent time with some with a couple of my best friends as well. When I got back I got a stomach virus from Jeeni's family, and then caught a head cold after I got over the stomach bug. Last week Jeeni and I did go to 24 Hr Fitness and lifted weights for awhile. My chest is just now recovering from doing the bench, haha. I'd really like to start playing basketball on a regular basis soon, so I want to get back into somewhat decent running shape so I can last longer than 5 minutes on the basketball court.

3 comments:

  1. You've been very busy! I know what that's like from when I stopped running during my moving process. Glad to know it happens to better runners than me, too!

    Wow, Houston. Has your traveling around a lot this year been exceptional, or have you always been a mover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah I have been busy. I wouldn't say my trips this year have been exceptional/out of the ordinary by any means. I used to fly to Massachusetts every summer during middle school to visit my grandparents, and also my Grandma in Arkansas. So I'm not a stranger to visiting other parts of the country, lol. And thanks for the positive reinforcement Steve!

    ReplyDelete