Friday, November 4, 2011

James - 3.1

28:43

I was going to do a 5K tomorrow, but decided against it. My training was really interrupted by injury, money isn't exactly growing on trees right now, and mainly because I had a ticket to see ska-funk-soul-punk L.A. legends FISHBONE tonight. I'm guessing at least Steve knows them. If you're not familiar, this is one their less eclectic songs (ska-punk mainly) but it gives an idea of their vibrant live shows.



One of the best gigs I've been to in ages.

I was doing a lot of stretching between bands after todays run and all my new paranoia about stretching.

I hope I made the right decision, as originally I was excited that the race was November 5th -- what with V for Vendetta being one of Luke's favourite films and me being of the opinion that I can channel his powers if I just follow the right procedures.

2 comments:

  1. nah sorry dude ska punk soul funk isn't my scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, quite. I wasn't sure how big they'd be in their home city, the crowd in St. Petersburg was bigger than I might have guessed.

    ReplyDelete