Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Luke - 8

8mi, 75:02 (9:22)
Ribbon Trail to Relentless Hills. Craaaaaaaaazy beautiful sunset (though that did mean it was getting dark for the second half of the run). I took my Garmin and I don't think it quite works as well in the trees...here's the route it plotted for me; I guess it didn't have quite enough time to sync with the satellites at the beginning of the run because it was about a half-block off for the first half (I didn't run through all those houses)...and then the rest of the run the lines are way too smooth...it missed a lot of zigzags when I was in the trees. Pretty sure my pace wasn't 10:30 (even though it was pretty slow...tired, tons of hills).
Despite not working on trails so much I think the GPS will be nice to have for finding new routes on the roads, and when I'm travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment