Friday, November 18, 2011

James - 3.1

32:17

The third in a trifecta of slow runs, although it was still hard and so I wonder if I am overrreaching and should not have done such distances, even at slow speeds. I may have a second easy week to see if I can recover more. I am talking with my England friends about doing the 10th Manchester 10K with them when I return in May (I did the first one in 2003 so it would be very nice).

After this gym visit Alison and I went to Chilis for 2-for-1 drinks where I had many and most of hers even though it was walking distance from our house and she didnt have to drive and I may still be drunk and also too many chips and tacos and holy fuck bananas.

Speaking of bananas, I made Alison listen to the excellent Japanese noisy punk band Melt Banana today. Let's see if Luke the banana lover likes them. Here's a cover of the most West Coast song EVER and an original one:



No comments:

Post a Comment