Thursday, November 3, 2011

Luke - 1

9 minutes or so.
Took Wednesday completely off because my left hamstring was still pretty tight. Went out for an easy run but considered not even going when I took my first step and got pain. Went real slow to see if it would get better and it never really did so I turned around at about a half mile. It feels a bit better when I run on my heel rather than my toes like I usually do, but I don't want to let it change my form so I'm gonna take it real easy and be cautious.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah be really careful with the hammy, its not a fun injury. Jeeni's brother-in-law is a sports medicine guy for Pacific University, and advised me to not stretch it beyond where I start to feel pain. It's weird to not stretch very far, but it seems to have helped.

    ReplyDelete