Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lauren - 1

After a few weeks of hemming, hawing, and hemming, I finally took a week and did yoga almost exclusively, 3 days/week for an hour plus. When I went to the treadmill today (because Houston is HOT, yo), I cranked out a ten minute mile non-stop. Given my past wheezing and weakness, this feels monumental. Call me cookie dough, but not for long. Post work-out was plain oats and a banana. Will seek smoothie-type fuel to see how my body best responds. Hydrated very well while at work after my run, and I definitely felt the energy boost. Every day can feel this good. Yes, it can.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Btw, I found a cool Yoga for Runners workout on our On Demand cable service; I'm gonna check to see if Netflix Instant has anything like that.

    ReplyDelete