Friday, May 11, 2012

Luke - 5

5mi, 33:27 (6:41)
Was up in Portland for the weekend, where I don't know all the places to run.  Ran from where I was staying ~2km to a park where there was a ~1km bark loop, ran it four times, and went back the same way.  Went easy on the way out and for the first two loops, then picked it up for the last two loops and on the way home.  Splits on the bark loop were 4:47, 4:41, 3:50, and 3:36.

By the way, bark trails outside of Eugene are inferior.  In Eugene it's bark-dust (like sawdust), and other places have bark chips like on a playground.  This particular trail was freshly-barked on half of it, so the bark chips were 3-4 inches deep and very difficult to run on.  I am so spoiled to live in Eugene...I don't think I can ever move.

No comments:

Post a Comment