Sunday, May 27, 2012

Running in the News

I feel like I've been hearing nothing but running today. It was on NPR today, in my newsletter from a health site, and available On Demand as Yoga for Runners. Here's the NPR article I mentioned above. Here's what I am listening to on MP3 while I currently run. The times I've run 35 minutes instead of 30 is because I've been too excited to find out what happens at the end of the chapter. Sorry to the group's purists (Luke), but it's been good for me. I am linking it from the best site ever so you will all sign up now for GoodReads accounts. Today was supposed to be my rest today but I think we are going to try the Yoga for Runners! Check your local libraries for similar offerings; Netflix Instant has several good yoga programs (one of which is NOT Yoga for Indie Rockers -- terrible!) I'll let you know what I think in my next running update. Cheers & Beers, APL

No comments:

Post a Comment