Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alex - Alive?

Wow, so, it's been awhile. I'm just glad I still have login privileges here. Let me give you the quick back story. I was burning out, on multiple levels. I think this potential is created anytime you move to a new place. (Backtrack: I moved to LA in January) I stopped tracking my runs with the thought that I would just enjoy the runs and get back to goals, etc. in the future. Then my shoes started to break down, and I couldn't find a new pair that I liked so I was getting foot pains from longer runs. Then we had our week or so of monsoon rain in LA and I got a gym membership so that I could workout in doors. And then I started playing basketball, and I haven't run in a long long time. I also got embarrassed about my running break, and avoided this blog out of shame.

Well, I'm happy to announce that I'm going to go on a jog today and see how it feels. I'm not going to track it, but I plan on getting in to normal runs again soon.

Thanks for not deleting me.
-Alex

3 comments:

  1. I did think about deleting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good to see ya back man. Glad you've been doing well. And kudos for someone else besides me playing basketball, hah.

    ReplyDelete