Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chris - 0

Sadly, I'm not going to be running much this week. I played in the better part of our basketball game on Sunday, which we lost by 50, (and are moving to a lower league this week). I didn't expect much after hearing they lost their first game by 35. Almost everyone on my team is pretty short and some haven't played organized basketball in a long time. I had about 20 - probably could've had more since they weren't playing tough defense, considering they were destroying us without trying very hard. So I was tired Monday. Then yesterday I went to play basketball from 8-10 at LA Fitness with guys from my team. I managed to bruise both my left knee and upper thigh, so my leg is pretty sore today. I get to go to the Blazer game with my dad tomorrow night, and then Friday I'm playing basketball again. Then another game Sunday. Lots of basketball! Which is fun, but at least for this week will leave me with little energy to go on runs during lunch...

2 comments:

  1. I miss the days when I could play basketball during the day. A few years ago I worked from home and played twice a week in a informal league. Anyway, I think you'll be in good shape from your full court "runs" (pun intended)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too, during my freshman year of college I was playing like 4 or 5 times a week. It was glorious. Yeah I'm really hoping we can continue to play 2-3 times a week including the games. I'm also kinda looking forward to playing in this easy league. Not only so my team will hopefully be more competitive, but also because I should have some nice high scoring games ;)

    ReplyDelete