Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chris - 1.7

So I haven't run since the race, partly because my grandparents were in town until Tuesday, partly because I've been working late every night, and partly because my left thigh has been strangely burning/in pain when I try to flex it much. I'm not sure if I got kneed in the thigh during my basketball game Monday night, but whatever it is it's making my thigh really tight and uncomfortable. At first I was going to run 2.5, but thought better of that cuz of my "injured" left thigh. Then I was going to run like 1.4, but I stretched it out a bit because I was feeling better than I thought I might. Good thing I didn't go too much farther though, toward the end the thigh started to bother me. I hope that goes away soon....final time was 11:41 for a 6:52 pace.

1 comment:

  1. I hope I can be bothered to run this soon after my race!

    I am actually getting drunk later in the day of my race.

    ReplyDelete