Thursday, May 14, 2009

Luke - 8.5

8.5mi, 67:10 (7:54)  Lots of hills.  This is in that new set of trails I found a month or two ago...I've found that anytime I run there it's gonna be tough...it's hilly to get there, and then there's barely any flat anywhere on the trails.  Found some good routes though.

Oh also I lost my key on my run!  I had it in a buttoned side pocket and it must have fallen out somehow.  People were always saying I'd lose my key because when I wear shorts with no pockets I tie it in my shoelaces, and I don't double-knot my shoes.  I sure showed them.
Anyway I got the key that my roommate's girlfriend usually has and I'll make a copy tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You sure did show them! Pretty funny, ankle-key man. I see there are no updates for yesterday (Friday), which might be a first for this blog, and Alison tells me you've been really busy with school. Have you been running every day still?

    ReplyDelete