Saturday, May 30, 2009

Chris - 3.95

Went on a run this morning before eating breakfast, which is a big step for me b/c normally I don't do anything before I eat. But I figured it'd better to run before I eat so it's not sitting in my stomach. This run sucked, I had to push myself almost the whole time it felt like. My knee was tight to start out with, and then after that went away I realized both of my calves were really tight, so I felt like I couldn't run very fast the entire time. This was easily the hottest run I've done this year (mid 70's), so that might've affected my stamina. I did wear my cool Ridgeline Ramble tech shirt so that was kinda sweet to break that in - even though I sort of already did while playing ping pong with Luke in Eugene. Total time was 30:15 for a 7:39 pace.

2 comments:

  1. i hate running on an empty stomach. i usually have at least some granola bar or something on the way out the door so my stomach doesnt start grumbling halfway through..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaack I hate when my calves are tight.

    ReplyDelete