Monday, May 25, 2009

James - 2

I decided a week was enough rest and went out for a short run today. I felt bad for neglecting this place, but it seems not much has happened! I see Luke has some updates to make, but still, there are days of silence here. I was wondering if we were going to do more combined updates than we did in April (with the advantage that May is a day longer) but we are like 20 updates behind. Maybe we could make that a combined goal for June? Hows that for team spirit?

1mile - 7:53
800m - 4:02
850m - 4:07
---
~2 miles - 16:02

It was hot today! I needed to stop for essential reasons. I'd been enjoying wearing the same clothes for a week what with not going out running ("Down with Capitalism" shirt that Luke found big enough for his massive torso). (Alison got it me.)

I'll go out again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment