Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chris - 1.9

I made myself go on this run because I just needed to get out of the apartment and be outside. This past week was pretty crappy so it was nice to get out. I guess I'm getting in better shape because I thought this run would be horrible, I started out slow - didn't feel like I had much energy, my knee was real tight at the beginning, but about halfway through I really hit my stride and loosened up and ran pretty hard. I didn't have any left at the end to sprint which was odd but whatever. I'm thinking about doing a 5k I just learned about, here in Lake Oswego next weekend. My final time was 12:09 for a pace of 6:23

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your 5K!! Your hair is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah! I never knew I was that fast either! That felt like having someone else take a test for you in school....weird

    ReplyDelete