Wednesday, May 13, 2009

James - 3.2

24:58 - 5K

Did the fartlek running, two minutes on, two minutes off. Hard work! At first I ran too fast in the slow parts - didn't have that problem after about 8 minutes, hah.

Ran in a pair of Lukes magic shorts that he left here last year. Can't say it felt much different so maybe I will wear them on the day incase it keeps me less hot/for good luck! They have so many zips, toggles and buckles on them that I felt I was going to an English 70s punk show. No wonder Luke left them.

Bit of bad news though. Looks like I was measuring slightly wrong on google maps, I think, and haven't been doing quite 10K in the times I thought. I suppose it's better I found out now rather than being disappointed on the day. But I still think I can get a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment