Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chris - 8.31

64:31 - 7:45 pace

Ran with Luke through campus and over toward Autzen Stadium. We were running on Pre's trail, planning on doing a nice 5-6 miler, since my longest run so far this year has been only 4.2, and he mentioned that Pre's Rock was over yonder. I had never seen it, even after living in Eugene for 5 years, so of course I said hell yeah let's run up that huge ass hill and go check it out! I'm feeling pretty good right now, even though at the end of the run my hip and knee were feeling pretty weak and whatnot. I'll make sure to do some good stretching later tonight when we're playing irish whiskey pong (since I gave up beer for Lent). Although last night I made a concession, since gulping down PBR isn't exactly my idea of sitting back to enjoy a nice tall glass of some yummy microbrew. It pains me pretty good to come down to Eugene and not be able to go visit the Bier Stein =(. Anyway, time to go clean up. Hope you all have had a good weekend!

3 comments: