Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Steve - 4.75

41:00 (8:38)

I intended to run outside tonight, but the winds were gusting at like 30 miles per hour and the temperature was pretty low too. With windchill it felt like sub 40. So I bagged running outside and hopped on a treadmill. This turned out to be a good thing cuz it forced me to work out with weights in the gym afterwords for the first time in 2 weeks.

Groin still bothers me, but I'm dealing with it. Doesn't seem to be getting worse, so I will continue forward.

3 comments:

  1. My groin has also been bothering me a little, but nothing too bad. I'm expecting to up the mileage after this coming race, so we'll see how it holds up as I do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh I have a feeling groin injuries are prone to linger for months. I just want to get in 3-4 solid runs every week and see if it holds up. Does your ever pop when you get up from sitting after an hour+?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. Just feels tight for the first mile of some runs, and also when I'm putting on pants or socks.

    ReplyDelete