Friday, March 19, 2010

Steve - 3.2

26:07 (8:10)

I did 7 loops around the park near my house plus the run to and from my house. Each loops is about .40 miles based on Gmaps. I like running here because it's all grass. Also I have a place to do strides too. It gets kind of boring after awhile though. This run was strategically timed to miss the least amount of basketball possible. They show only one game between 2 and 4 pm on Thursday and Friday, so I went during this time period(during the shitty Utah State and Texas A&M game). I just wanted to get in a decent run to make up for all the sitting on my ass and eating takeout food. On Thursday I was at a friend's house gambling on the games and watching as many games as possible on a tv and two separate laptops. Unfortunately on Thursday night, my car wouldn't start, so I had to get it towed to get fixed again. The repair shop wasn't able to look at it, so I won't even know what's wrong with it until Monday or Tuesday. Anyway great two days otherwise.

26:07

6:50
6:25
6:27
3:08
1:24

No comments:

Post a Comment