Monday, September 20, 2010

James - 15

That's just an estimate of several runs from the last few weeks.

Sorry about the total post. But I've been finding it very hard to measure my runs in any way whatsoever, and that's because Alison and I have joined a gym called YouFit. They are cheap, seem good quality, and have an environmental agenda!

It's taking me a while to get used to running on a treadmill, as I don't like not being able to alter my speed without thinking about it and pressing a button. What do you guys think of them? I'd like to blame my runs being harder solely on this change of venue, but it's probably me too. Anyway, they are getting longer, I ran for 30 minutes at 5 mph (I think? Not kmph) on Saturday. Alison has also been running, but been more adventurous than me in using other equipment.

Perhaps I can keep you updated on what rubbish I'm watching while running (a horrifying new experience that has included True Lies).

So even if we are not here very often, know we are running.

2 comments:

  1. i used to do treadmill but i've grown to despite it. i should update my bio in the right sidebar. you're right in that it's too easy. i don't like having to program in a pace and then having to run that pace or keep changing it. if i lived in a ridiculously hot and humid climate like florida i might run on them more though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate treadmills. Never really tried them. And True Lies is an excellent movie! haha

    ReplyDelete