Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Luke - 8.75

8.75mi, 65:30 (7:29)
Fox Hollow with Zack. 8:13 up, 7:31 down in the almost-dark; 6:00 pace on the way back. A lot of bounce in my step...there'd better be, with as low of mileage as I've been doing the past few days. Next few days should be much better since it's my weekend.
Also five minutes into the run there was an insanely hot girl wearing UOXC clothes on Amazon. It was ridiculous how good-looking she was. I will attempt to marry her within the month. Updates forthcoming.

5 comments:

  1. I love it when that happens. And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to help you pick out the invitations. I hope you will talk to her next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it Alexandra Kosinski? http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=500&ATCLID=925195

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha no, I know who Kosinski is.

    ReplyDelete