Monday, September 27, 2010

Steve - 7

60:10 (8:44)

There is a huge heat wave in L.A. and probably other places too. It reached 110 today. I think it might be a record high for this time of year. I ran at Griffith Park at about 7pm after the sun had set and it felt like it was noon. So hot and dry. I'm worried there are going to be a lot of fires if the winds pick up. Out in 31:00 and back 29:10. Both my feet have been hurting lately. Gonna up calcium intake and do the foot stretches Luke told me about to see if that helps

6 comments:

  1. It wasn't just a record for the day--it was the hottest day in recorded Los Angeles history. Here it's in the 80s and feels super hot; I'm once again glad I don't live in L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh that's why i dont live anywhere near downtown where it hit 113. way cooler in my place near the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i changed my bio after some random sophomoric douchebag called me out in a comment last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I definitely didn't notice anything amiss in your previous bio. I wondered who that guy was? Is the comment deleted now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no its still there. http://somerunning.blogspot.com/2010/09/luke-65_24.html

    some random douchebag that said there are lots of places to run in L.A...

    ReplyDelete