Thursday, September 30, 2010

Steve - 8

70:23 (8:48)

We had a celebration at my company for some new release we just did today. I can't reveal the details due to the risk of termination or something like that. So from 3-5 the company paid for drinks and food at a nearby establishment. I imbibed 3 blue moons and a vodka red bull. Good times. Anyway, my plan that day was to run about 7-8 miles. So once I got to Griffith Park, I was not feeling like running. Fortunately I was meeting a friend so I had no choice. He was probably pissed that I got there like 45 minutes late cuz the traffic was terrible. Felt like a complete ass but traffic is traffic. Anyway, I slogged through the run even though my stomach felt like garbage. We ran in the complete dark but were both equipped with trusty headlamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment