Monday, May 2, 2011

Luke - 4.2

4.2mi, 33:57 (8:05)
Ran home from the car rental place with Zack. Very tough! Feet hurt especially, but legs had a bit of leftover tiredness too.
Oh and fun story: when driving back into Eugene with Zack, we were figuring out if we'd need to get gas before we got into town. I knew my first fill-up was at 322 miles into the trip, and I had gotten 10.47 gallons, so I figured it was an 11-gallon tank and that we'd be good till over 330 miles, even if the gas mileage wasn't quite as good. Getting to Eugene would be about 327 miles, so I figured we'd be in there like swimwear with maybe 10 or more miles to spare. The light had been on for like thirty miles already but we went for it. Cruised into the gas station and got it filled up with exactly 10.999 gallons. I kept the receipt.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! That is awesome - you should frame that thing.

    ReplyDelete