Monday, May 16, 2011

James - 3.4 (*)

* in that this wasn't actually a run but a botched attempt so there's no time.

This is me walking around trying to locate the gym that I've been going to for over 6 months, but that I've never gotten to on foot. I went to my first class of summer in silly gym friendly clothing, carrying a larger bag than I would have for gym stuff, lunch and many library books.

It takes a while to walk that far and be as far off course as I turned out to be. Bow to my stupidity.

Still, at least I know how to get there now, and it was a not insignificant amount of exercise. It left me suffering from balls-to-thigh rubbing pains so I went for a swim afterwards too.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, niiice work. And bow I shall! I hope you at least had a good laugh at yourself or something.

    ReplyDelete