Thursday, May 5, 2011

Luke - 5.75

After 22' w/u, went to the track for (6,4,2,4)x2, with 200 rest after the 6s, 400 after the 4s, and 600 after the 2s. Went 1:50, 70, 32, then my stomach hit me with some super-intense pain as soon as I finished the 200. I went to the bathroom for a bit and came back and resumed the workout, going 71, 1:46, and 71, then the stomach pain was again too bad to continue. Mostly walked home, but jogged some of it. It's too bad, my legs felt great (that 1:46 is quite fast) but my stomach wouldn't let me make the most of it. Hopefully it cooperates for the road mile I'm doing on Sunday.

Oh and I was wearing these brand new shoes, and they felt pretty good.

3 comments:

  1. How are the pink ones holding up? Or are these the replacement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran Bloomsday in the pink ones; I've found they feel a lot better when I don't wear socks with them. I was hoping the pink ones'd be a bit less stiff after a couple hundred miles, but they are still not as flexible as I'd prefer. These new ones aren't crazy flexible either, but they're definitely better (and lighter!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez and I thought MY shoes were pretty light! Glad you like those.

    ReplyDelete