Friday, May 13, 2011

Luke - 5.25

5.25mi, 40:01 (7:37)
Ran home from work, which is a different place now! The route starts off with 1.5-2 miles through industrial and commercial areas with lots of cars, so it's not the greatest. I wasn't thinking clearly when I was leaving for work at 3:40 in the morning (I wonder why!), so I wore my nicer jeans and took my wallet and cell phone with me even though I knew I would be running home...so I had to stuff my jeans in my toolbox (along with my boots, so it was like trying to close a stuffed suitcase) and run with my wallet and cell phone like a dork, or James or something.

2 comments:

  1. Are you implying that I am not a serious runner. Hey.

    How was the first day back, dare we ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First couple days back were not too bad. Four days in I'm getting quite tired, though...

    ReplyDelete