Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chris - 5

42:36 - 8:31 pace

Jeeni and I drove over to Cook Park in Tigard after work for this run, and ran around on the trails that go through it. I think this pace is faster than what we usually run because she was getting excited telling me stories about throwing the javelin in college, and her 4x400 team in high school coming within .2 seconds of setting the school record. Afterwards I took her out to dinner at the Applebee's next to her apartments, and we watched the Heat/Bulls game while we ate.

2 comments:

  1. Did you get distracted by any sizzling plates of hot food? I know I always do at AppleBees.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB2Rcc6RS0A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no I didn't. NBA playoff basketball and a cute girl were all the distraction I could handle at one time...

    ReplyDelete