Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chris - 3

26:03 - 8:41 pace

Ran during lunch with Jeeni. I wore my new Nike Free 3.0's. Love em! I got them at the Nike Employee Store, and almost wish I got another pair so I could have one just for running and another to wear around. I sprinted at the end and it felt like I had nothing on my feet because they're so light.

Look into the future - I'm posting this Wed. night after our basketball game, in which I had 34 of our 57 points to win by 4! Not as good a feeling as when the whole team plays well, but hey I guess a win is a win.

Since I didn't run today (Wednesday) due to basketball, I'm going to run 3 miles during lunch on Thursday, 10 on Friday, and hopefully get in 4 or 5 on Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Whenever I see the name "Jeeni", I always laugh cuz I think of when Luke said something along the lines of: "Sorry Chris, but Jeeni is a stupid name." Anyway, nice work on the mileage man..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Steve that's funny. Thanks fellas

    ReplyDelete