Monday, April 25, 2011

Chris - 7.25

64:01 - 8:49 pace

Ran with Jeeni after work. I wanted to run today instead of Wednesday because our team has a playoff game against a team we lost to by 2 last season, and I really want to play well and beat them this time! It was sunny and 55* when we left work grounds, but after we reached the halfway point the skies opened up and drenched us in cold rain. It was fun to run in the rain of course, but sucked because my forearms went numb. I decided she and I do a good job of balancing each other out on these longer runs, because I make her run a slightly faster pace than she's used to, but she also makes me run slower than I probably would by myself - which is good since my knees are still bothering me a little.

Time to go watch the Blazer game! GO BLAZERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment