Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chris - 6.6

59:24 - 9:00 pace

Did a slight variation of my Magneto loop with Jeeni this morning. She's going to the beach today with a group of girlfriends, so we ran early. It's been awhile since I woke up early on a Saturday just to go run! Feels good though. It was about 40* and sunny when we started. I wore light gloves and a long sleeve shirt to start, but ended up taking them off when we stopped to stretch after a couple miles. The training schedule we're following (that I'm a little/month behind on) called for 7 miles today, so we took a slight detour to find out where a path went after the halfway point by the high school. My knees and hips started to get a little sore after that, but not too bad. I'm going to rest tomorrow and play basketball after work on Monday, and then resume the training on Tuesday. Our last (I think) basketball game is next week so that should help!

No comments:

Post a Comment