Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Luke - 5.5

5.5mi, 38:43 (7:02)
Did the 1.4-mile loop of Pre's Trail in 10:17. Was going to do some strides on the practice track on the way back, but as I was waiting at the one stoplight in this run, I saw the taxi I drive heading out of town, and figured if I got back home quickly I could call the driver and have him pick me up on his way in so that I wouldn't have to walk the three miles (also I would have been late, because I was waiting to run until after the top of the fifth inning of the Mariners game and they happened to score more runs in that inning than they've scored in 80% of their games this year)...so I instead ran the last mile sorta quick. Felt pretty good on this run, light and fit, hopefully how I feel Sunday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment