Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chris - 2.7

24:06 - 8:55 pace

I'm officially sick. I wanted to run yesterday to try and keep up my mileage for the week but my dad talked me out of it. Felt a little better energy-wise today (although my nose is running like a faucet) so I went on another short, easy run. Did 7:30 worth of barefoot running in the outfield grass again. For some reason I seemed to find every rock in the field this time. Also there were 4 or 5 high school kids goofing around in the field and the first time I ran by them one of the guys came up next to me and was going "hey ok we're on a run! good times!". I decided to humor him instead of getting pissed, so I made small talk until he got tired/disinterested and went to rejoin his friends. It was kinda funny. I'm hoping to be better at the latest by Saturday so I can do a nice long 10 miler or something to make up for my lack of mileage during the week.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear man. Hope you get better. Might be better to do two 5-milers instead of a 10 miler if you're still recovering. A 10-miler might break down your immune system.

    ReplyDelete