Thursday, September 3, 2009

Luke - 8

8mi, 56:00 (7:00)

1.6-mile loop in 11:45, 1.4-mile loop in 9:14. I was feeling pretty good so I picked it up. About a half mile from home I decided I wanted to finish under seven minute pace, and I realized that would mean 6:15 pace for the last 1.5 miles and I probably hadn't been going quite fast enough for that. So I picked it up a bit more and was probably under 6:00 pace for the last half mile. I usually finish at the corner across the street from my house but I decided to cut between the cars, and I ended up finishing at 56:00...so I probably would have been "under seven minute pace" if I hadn't crossed the street before stopping.

Afterwards I did situps and pushups for the first time in forever...I do believe it will be a more daily-type thing from now on. When I was done with them for some reason "Combination Pizza Hut And Taco Bell" was stuck in my head but wasn't on my computer so I found it and downloaded it and listened to it.

"I'm at the Pizza Hut/I'm at the Taco Bell/I'm at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell."

1 comment: