Saturday, September 5, 2009

Luke - 8.25

8.25mi, 63:55 (7:44)

Hills, The Wall, etc. It had rained earlier so the ground was nice and soft. At one point I came to a T, left was uphill, right was downhill...I decided to go downhill, but when I got to the bottom of the hill I realized I should have gone uphill, so I turned around. The hill was dirt that had turned to slippery mud in the rain, and for most of it I was slipping every step...it was kinda fun. There were little sprouts of grass that I could have stepped on to get up quickly, but I purposely avoided them so it was like running up a hill of ice. I thought it might never end, and I was laughing the whole time because I must have looked so ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. haha that gave me a great vision of you running up a ridiculously muddy hill in the pouring down rain, laughing like a maniac at the top of your lungs. good stuff!

    ReplyDelete