Sunday, September 13, 2009

Zack - 8.75

68:19 (7:48)

Hi some runners. My name is Zack and I am Luke's new roommate in Eugene, having just moved here 6 days ago from Ohio. Luke invited me to the blog, I thought it sounded like fun to contribute some miles, and here I am. The routes here in Eugene are incredible, I am having a blast and working on upping my mileage while dealing with life as a new grad student.

Today's run was the Adidas to Rexius trail and then 1000ft of climbing in a single mile (don't see that in Ohio!) up to the Fox Hollow trailhead with Luke..I turned around and he kept going forever longer. As I am sure he'll post about.

Thanks for letting me join the blog, it seems like a great motivational tool to keep us all running! Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the best blog ever Zack. Glad we'll have someone else to contribute. Yeah that climbing up to Fox Hollow is ridiculous huh? I've never done it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should get T-shirts made up to wear for races. SRRC. Some Runners Running Club. Perhaps a bit redundant?...Maybe SRC. Some Running Club. Anyway, welcome Zach.

    ReplyDelete