Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chris - 6.45

53:43 - 8:19 pace

This run was painful and uncomfortable. I went on a 4 mile bike ride yesterday instead of doing a short shakeout run, and my left thigh and both achilles were still tight when I left to go run tonight (since I have trouble not pushing myself the entire time when I ride my bike - go figure). About halfway through I got some nice GI distress, and had to stop a couple times before I got home. In fact I actually had to walk the last half block up the hill to my house because I was afraid if I tried to run I wouldn't make it inside the house to the bathroom. On the plus side I got some nice reading done of my next book, "Bored of The Rings", which is quite entertaining!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing worse than the dreaded walk home after your stomach betrays you.

    ReplyDelete