Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Luke - 8.25

8.25mi, 64:24 (7:48)

Hills again. They're feeling easier and easier since I'm running more, and running more hills. There is a downhill on the way back which I've mentioned before, I have been calling it the Usain Bolt hill to myself, since when I feel good and run down it I'm sure I'm as fast as him. Today I was feeling pretty good so I decided to hit it hard again, and I think I was even faster than I've been in the past. I made it down the actual downhill portion and was flying, and then I realized I was breathing through my nose (I had been the whole run) so I started mouth-breathing and I felt even faster as I tore up the flat section afterward. I had to lean at like a 60ยบ angle going around a corner, and I didn't slow down until I saw someone in their yard (I didn't want this amazing speed to go to waste; talent like this is to be beheld). I was probably "going fast" for about 300m, I swear it was under 32 seconds. Ha ha, so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment