Friday, October 22, 2010

Chris - 3.47

25:54 - 7:27 pace

Well, it would seem I'm starting to get some energy back even though I'm still trying to shed the end of my cold. Unfortunately I found out about 100 yards into my run that I have some sort of bruise along the top of my left shin that created some pain when landing and pushing off on that foot. Can't decide if I'm dumb to have continued on the rest of my run, or just an f'ing badass. I'll ice it tonight. Signed up for the Run Like Hell 5k last night, so I'll go pick up my packet tomorrow over in NE Portland.

Here's to hoping the race goes well Sunday even though I was sick and couldn't run very much, and that the weather isn't too crappy. I think my goal is just to beat the 19:20 I ran for Race for The Cure.

splits: 13:03 - 12:50

No comments:

Post a Comment