Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chris - 6.45

50:15 - 7:47 pace

I've done more miles already this week than I did all of last week, so that's good. Started this one out easy, then tried to pick it up going in. With about 2 miles to go, a guy appeared out of a side street about 100 yards in front of me, so of course I had to catch him. Went flying down a hill and made up a lot of ground, then slowly pulled him in until I was right behind him, then put on a burst of speed for ~40 yards to leave him in the dust.

Plan is to do a longer run tomorrow, and then intervals Monday. I'd do them Saturday but I'm helping my dad clean out a garage and then playing golf with him (weather permitting). Also last night I went bowling again with Platt people and had one of the best games of my life - a 176.

No comments:

Post a Comment