Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Zack - 8.75

68:02 (7:46)
30th Fox Hollow climb of the year! Solo in mild, sunny weather. Despite the high mileage this week, felt solid. Cruised out EZ (~7:40 pace), hit the climb super hard from the start but eased up as my quads didn't really want me climbing. Managed a 9:11 up and went back down in a conservative 7:48 (it was getting quite dark). On Rexius heading home I decided to settle into a fast pace and went 1.75 mi in 11:44 (6:42/mi) comfortably. Very enjoyable run!

My quarterly PhD. qualifying exam is today. Once this is completed, then the rest of the week I will be relatively stress free and should be able to stay on target and pile on the miles. 50-55 is the target this week! Good running from all of you guys lately, the persistence will certainly pay dividends!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a solid run. Same to you! Hope the exam went well...

    ReplyDelete