Sunday, October 24, 2010

Steve - 5

40:39 (8:05)

Ran in Santa Monica with a friend. My first run since the half marathon. Had 6 days off from running. I'm feeling ok. I rode the bike pretty hard for an hour on Saturday. My run went through Brentwood and I was privileged to be graced by the presence of one Arnold Schwarzneger. I'm not gonna take the time to look up the spelling. Anyway, he was riding his bike on the other side of the street. My first celeb sighting since I shared a smoothie with Lamar Odom last year in a local smoothie joint.

2 comments:

  1. forgot to post this gem of a run..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have ran alongside his bike or something! At least followed him at a distance for a few miles until a cop or whatever assumed you were stalking him in order to assassinate him and tackled you.

    ReplyDelete