Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Luke - 8.75

8.75mi, sl:ow.
Fox Hollow with Zack right when I got off work in the morning. It was freezing (well fortysomethingº, but still) but I only have giant gloves so I went without...that was a mistake, and I am going to buy some normal gloves soon. Up Fox Hollow in 9:32, which wasn't all-out or anything but it was still work. That hill is always hard, even if you take it easy. Down in 8:01 and my stomach started hurting; a half-mile later I gave the key to Zack and lagged back, then started walking. Walked about a mile, to the closest portaloo, and relieved just enough pressure to be able to jog the mile and a half home. WHATEVER, I'm done with that run, now I'm flying to California for a week and a half, races Sunday, then mileage again, Beer Mile 10/22, hundred-mile week 11/14-20, hill phase 1/'11, fast stuff fast stuff fast stuff taper 15:30 32:30 40:00 2:50, mileage mileage mileage sub-15 sub-31 sub-2:40 profit! chicks happiness mileage mileage mileage beer.

3 comments: